The following information is provided by Detring Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Detring. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Legacy package offers an attractive opportunity to acquire an operated, low-decline and liquids-rich asset with demonstrated proved producing reserves and operational upside, according to Detring.
- More than $5 million operating cash flow (next 12 months PDP)
- About 600 boe/d net production (about 70% liquids)
- Sub-3% annual decline
- More than 4 million boe net PDP reserves (18+ year R/P)
- About $30 million PDP PV-10 value
- About 7,300 net acres
- 100% HBP
- About 3,800 net acres with deep rights offer exposure to the dry gas Woodford and Mississippian plays as horizontal activity expands westward
- High-quality reservoir over a thick, homogenous 50 ft to 100 ft net pay interval in the Marchand C Sand
- Additional potential in the Marchand A & B intervals
- Meaningful upside in operational improvements and high-quality PUD locations
- Evaluation materials available via the virtual data room on Sept. 10
- Proposals due on Oct. 10