The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The offer includes 100% gross working interest and operations plus overriding royalty interest in 355 wells in Dimmit County, Texas.
- Operated Working Interest in 355 Wells:
- 100.00% WI / 72.00% to 86.50% NRI
- Additional 3.00% ORRI in the Briscoe Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $90,157/Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 137 bbl/d of Oil and 520 Mcf/d of Gas
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST Sept. 12. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, business development representative for EnergyNet, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com.
For further information contact Denna Arias, director of transactions and business development for EnergyNet, at 832-403-3125 or Denna.Arias@energynet.com.