Apache Corp. retained EnergyNet to sell oil and gas assets within the Central Kansas Uplift and Chadron Arch areas in Kansas through a sealed-bid offering.
The offer consists of nonoperated working interests in 13 wells and three saltwater disposal wells and associated leasehold located in Rawlins, Sheridan and Trego counties, Kan. Apache's assets also include non-producing leasehold located Logan and Sheridan counties, Kan., and a non-producing royalty interest in Butler County, Kan.
- 4.167% to 25.00% WI / 3.597% to 22.625% NRI in 16 Wells:
- 13 Producing Wells | 3 Saltwater Disposal Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $27,317/Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 145 bbl/d of Oil
- Operator: Black Oak Exploration LLC (aka Trove Energy LLC)
- HBP Leasehold Acreage:
- Rawlins County - ~369 Net Acres
- Trego County - ~40 Net Acres
- Sheridan County - ~200 Net Acres
- Primary Term Non-Producing Leasehold Acreage:
- Logan County - ~1,122 Gross / ~280 Net Acres
- Sheridan County - ~2,855 Gross / ~660 Net Acres
- Non-Producing RI in the W/2 NE/4 of Section 23-T27S-R5E, Butler County (40.00 Net Acres)
Bids are due by noon CST July 31. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development for EnergyNet, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com. For further questions contact Denna Arias, director of transactions and business development for EnergyNet, at 832-403-3125 or Denna.Arias@energynet.com.