Antrim Energy Inc.

Transaction Type
Post Date
Estimated Price
MM
Description

Antrim Energy Inc. has retained Stellar Energy Advisors to sell certain interests in the U.K. Central North Sea. The package includes a 75% operated interest in License P077, Block 21/28a known as the Fyne & Dandy Block involving the Fyne, Dandy and Area 4 fields. Gross reserve estimates for all three are estimated to be 43 million barrels. First Oil Expro Ltd. holds the remaining 25%. Fyne Field is the initial candidate for development with first oil targeted for 2011 with initial rates estimated at 20,000 barrels of oil per day gross targeting the Eocene Tay formation from three wells. Contact Dave Fassom, +44 (0) 20-7493-1977.