The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
XTO Energy Inc. retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of a South Texas Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk asset through a sealed-bid offering closing May 28.
The package comprises 87 wells in Brazos, Burleson, Fayette, Grimes, Lee and Washington counties, Texas, and includes operations, nonoperated working interest, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus leasehold and option-to-lease mineral rights.
EnergyNet Indigo is exclusive transaction and technical adviser to XTO Energy, an affiliate of Exxon Mobil Corp., for the sale.
South Texas Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk Opportunity
87-Well Package (Operations, Nonoperated Working Interest, Royalty Interest and ORRI) plus Leasehold and Option-To-Lease Mineral Rights
- Brazos, Burleson, Fayette, Grimes, Lee and Washington Counties, Texas
- XTO Energy Inc.
- 21,513.98 Gross (10,491.28 Net) Leasehold Acres
- Additional Option to Lease Mineral Rights
Operations in Nine Producing Wells:
- 100.00% to 17.453863% Working Interest / 80.00% to 12.9804% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional ORRI in Three Wells
- An Additional Royalty Interest in the Laura 1 Well
Nonoperated Working Interest in 47 Wells:
- 50.00% to 5.07803% Working Interest / 41.458632% to 4.094164% Net Revenue Interest (After Payout)
- An Additional ORRI in Six Wells
- 37 Producing Wells | Three Non-Producing Wells
- Four Wells First-quarter IP | Three AFE Proposals
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC. Hawkwood Energy Operating and Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating LLC
ORRI in 31 Wells:
- 17.50% to 0.8681% ORRI
- 29 Producing Wells | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC and
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating LLC
Trailing 12-Month Average Net Production: about 55 bbl/d of Oil and 360,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
Trailing Proved Developed Producing Annual Cash Flow: about $431,400
- Four First-quarter Wells Pending IP will add Significant Cash Flow
Sealed-bids are due by 4 p.m. CT May 28.
The XTO Energy package is listed on EnergyNet’s new platform, EnergyNet Indigo, which is tailor-made for higher valued assets. The platform features asset deals valued from $20 million to more than $250 million, according to the A&D advisory firm.
For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-02-08 - London energy sector advisor Dana Novakovic warns that insufficient investment in infrastructure could doom green energy initiatives and accelerate global recession.
2023-02-07 - London-based BP Plc reported an underlying replacement cost profit of $27.7 billion in 2022 while reducing net debt to $21.4 billion and achieving an average return on average capital employed of 30.5%. In 2023, the company will remain focused on delivery of its financial frame underpinned by a $40/bbl balance point.
2023-02-07 - In a strong earnings season, Enterprise surpassed $9 billion in EBITDA, Magellan beat earnings per share guidance and Hess Midstream weathered a tough winter to please investors.
2023-02-07 - The Indonesia Deepwater Development gas project, located in the Makassar Strait, involves the Bangka, Gendalo and Gehem gas fields.
2023-02-07 - Rising demand for electric vehicles and appliances, mainly from urban households, contributed to Adani Green profits.