The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
XTO Energy Inc. selected EnergyNet as the exclusive adviser to market a Permian Basin operated opportunity located in Loving and Winkler counties, Texas, through a sealed-bid process closing Sept. 15.
The offering includes operations in 10 wells plus a contiguous acreage position ideal for extended laterals in the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp formations, according to EnergyNet.
- 2,720.00 Gross (1,234.92 Net) HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operations in 10 Wells (Operated by XTO Energy)
- Potential Near Term Development: Wolfcamp and Bone Spring formations
- Offset Operators: Concho Resources Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corp., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, WPX Energy Inc. and EOG Resources Inc.
- Current Six-month Average Cash Flow: $36,196 per month
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 79 bbl/d of Oil and 198,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Current Expected Net Production: 53 bbl/d of Oil and 105,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Sept. 15. The sale is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date.
A data room is available. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Delek Drilling is considering listing its holdings in the Leviathan natural gas field off Israel's Mediterranean coast on the London Stock Exchange as part of a corporate restructuring.
Oil and gas company Ophir Energy, which historically focused on Africa, has of late been concentrating on Asia, purchasing some assets from Australian peer Santos last year.
Oil and gas producer Whitecap Resources Inc. on Aug. 26 cut its capital spending plan by 17% for the second half of 2019 citing global economic uncertainty.