The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bearcat Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wyoming assets in a sealed-bid offering closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes operations, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest in a 724 well package plus over 27,000 net leasehold acres in Campbell, Converse, Johnson, Niobrara, Sheridan and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 27,680.53 Net Leasehold Acres
- 27,480.92 Developed/HBP Acres | 160.00 Undeveloped Acres | 39.61 Shut-In Acres
- 20,349.16 Net Federal Acres | 6,646.02 Net Fee Acres | 685.35 Net State Acres
- Operated Working Interest and Royalty Interest/ORRI in 724 Wells:
- 100.00% to 25.00% Working Interest / 89.955% to 21.1144% Net Revenue Interest in 667 Wells
- 7.00% to 0.000021% Royalty Interest/ORRI in 57 Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 23 barrels per day of Oil and 429,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Price Moncrief, a seasoned finance and corporate executive who previously worked for Concho Resources, will lead OWL’s strategic financial management as the company continues its expansion in the Permian Basin.
Chad Stephens had previously been appointed interim CEO of Panhandle Oil and Gas as part of a leadership transition tied to a shift in strategy by the company to increase its focus on the mineral acquisition market.
Would you rather global societal breakdown occurred by climate change or mass energy poverty? Or none of the above?