The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bearcat Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wyoming assets in a sealed-bid offering closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes operations, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest in a 724 well package plus over 27,000 net leasehold acres in Campbell, Converse, Johnson, Niobrara, Sheridan and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 27,680.53 Net Leasehold Acres
- 27,480.92 Developed/HBP Acres | 160.00 Undeveloped Acres | 39.61 Shut-In Acres
- 20,349.16 Net Federal Acres | 6,646.02 Net Fee Acres | 685.35 Net State Acres
- Operated Working Interest and Royalty Interest/ORRI in 724 Wells:
- 100.00% to 25.00% Working Interest / 89.955% to 21.1144% Net Revenue Interest in 667 Wells
- 7.00% to 0.000021% Royalty Interest/ORRI in 57 Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 23 barrels per day of Oil and 429,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Compelling returns at $50 WTI portend bright supply picture.
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”
Leasing hot spots, improved drilling metrics and more reveal some silver lining in the cloud hanging over Midcontinent producers.