The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Wolfbone Minerals LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its Delaware Basin mineral portfolio through an offering closing Oct. 2.
The offering comprises mineral and royalty interests in Reeves and Pecos counties, Texas.
- 2,122 net royalty acres / material exposure to core Delaware Basin
- Next 12 Months API cash flow of $2.3 million
- 130 producers / 18 drilled but uncompleted wells / 10 permits (34 spuds expected in 2019)
- Over $318 million in undiscounted cash flow potential
- Delineated upside from multiple benches
- Operators include Patriot Resources, Occidental Petroleum Corp., Concho Resources Inc. and Noble Energy Inc.
BP Energy Partners said June 29 it is merging Dallas, TX-based Blue Roads Solutions, and Conroe, TX-based Thigpen Solutions, creating an innovative, full-service, leading player in the virtual pipeline industry.
Oceaneering International Inc. has launched OceanSMART Cargo Logistics and Maritime Technology, a new business focused on eliminating waste and increasing transparency within the bulk commodity cargo logistics industry, on June 16.
Leading international oilfield services company, Expro, has been awarded a multimillion dollar contract for Hindustan Oil Exploration Co. Ltd. (HOEC) in Mumbai, India on June 3.