The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Wolfbone Minerals LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its Delaware Basin mineral portfolio through an offering closing Oct. 2.
The offering comprises mineral and royalty interests in Reeves and Pecos counties, Texas.
- 2,122 net royalty acres / material exposure to core Delaware Basin
- Next 12 Months API cash flow of $2.3 million
- 130 producers / 18 drilled but uncompleted wells / 10 permits (34 spuds expected in 2019)
- Over $318 million in undiscounted cash flow potential
- Delineated upside from multiple benches
- Operators include Patriot Resources, Occidental Petroleum Corp., Concho Resources Inc. and Noble Energy Inc.
Worley has been awarded a FEED contract for Total E&P USA’s North Platte field development in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM), the company said on Jan. 23.
Subsea 7 has been awarded a sizeable contract by Shell on Oct. 4 for the Pierce depressurization project, located approximately 160 miles offshore, east of Aberdeen.
Neptune Energy has entered a global alliance agreement with TechnipFMC for delivering subsea projects on April 2.