The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Weatherly Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of assets located within the Haynesville shale play in northern Louisiana through a sealed-bid offering closing June 26.
The offer comprises operated and nonoperated working interests in multiple properties, including producing wells, plus leasehold in the Bethany-Longstreet Field in Caddo and DeSoto parishes, La.
- Operated Working Interest in 77 Properties (48 Wells):
- 100.00% to 94.41667% Working Interest / 80.00% to 60.749687% Net Revenue Interest
- 29 Wells Completed in Multiple Formations
- 57 Producing Properties | One Saltwater Disposal | 19 Shut-In Properties
- Nonoperated Working Interest in the Johns #1A (Shut-In):
- 7.152088% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: Vernon E. Faulconer
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1.503 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $18,711 per Month
- 8,551.80 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Samson Resources II retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
Cabot Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas properties including assets in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
OneMap Mineral Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin through an offering closing July 12.