The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Weatherly Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of assets located within the Haynesville shale play in northern Louisiana through a sealed-bid offering closing June 26.
The offer comprises operated and nonoperated working interests in multiple properties, including producing wells, plus leasehold in the Bethany-Longstreet Field in Caddo and DeSoto parishes, La.
- Operated Working Interest in 77 Properties (48 Wells):
- 100.00% to 94.41667% Working Interest / 80.00% to 60.749687% Net Revenue Interest
- 29 Wells Completed in Multiple Formations
- 57 Producing Properties | One Saltwater Disposal | 19 Shut-In Properties
- Nonoperated Working Interest in the Johns #1A (Shut-In):
- 7.152088% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: Vernon E. Faulconer
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1.503 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $18,711 per Month
- 8,551.80 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The parties must now renegotiate a deal that would transfer Breitburn's Permian reserves to investors including Elliott and WL Ross through their participation in a $775 million rights offering.
Sustained lower oil prices may lead to Permian consolidation, the return of tough times to other shale plays and U.S. E&Ps helping rebalance global inventories.
Each of these 40 companies is one of the largest producers and/or one of the most active operators in a major U.S. shale play.