The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Wagner Oil Co. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain oil and gas properties across four packages comprising South Texas, South Louisiana, Permian Basin and Delaware Basin royalty interests.
Wagner will entertain offers for the entire asset as well as individual packages. Offers are due Sept. 15.
- Legacy, predominantly conventional asset base with majority operational control
- Net production: 3,012 boe/d (65% liquids)
- FTM PDP cash flow: $12.6 million
- PDP PV-10: $65.9 million
- Several low-cost, high-impact recompletion, re-stim, and return-to-production projects
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Permian waterflood optimization project
- Continued operational enhancements
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Switchback Energy, headed by former RSP Permian CFO Scott McNeill, intends to focus its search for an acquisition target on the energy industry in North America.
Pin Oak Energy Partners tacked on nearly 10,000 net acres to its Utica Shale position in the Appalachian Basin as part of a recent acquisition from EnCap-backed Protégé Energy.