The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Wagner Oil Co. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain oil and gas properties across four packages comprising South Texas, South Louisiana, Permian Basin and Delaware Basin royalty interests.
Wagner will entertain offers for the entire asset as well as individual packages. Offers are due Sept. 15.
- Legacy, predominantly conventional asset base with majority operational control
- Net production: 3,012 boe/d (65% liquids)
- FTM PDP cash flow: $12.6 million
- PDP PV-10: $65.9 million
- Several low-cost, high-impact recompletion, re-stim, and return-to-production projects
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Permian waterflood optimization project
- Continued operational enhancements
Matador said it remains on track to turn all of the remaining Boros wells to sales over the next two weeks as originally planned and previously announced.
The Tellerus inline static mixer cuts chemical costs by 40% to 80% and extends the life of protected equipment by, in some cases, more than a decade.
Egypt, Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Italy and Jordan established the East Mediterranean Gas Forum (EMGF) as an intergovernmental organization in a virtual ceremony hosted by Cairo.