The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Vanguard Natural Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma oil and gas assets across several counties through a sealed-bid offering.
The offer includes operated and nonoperated interests in multiple wells plus royalty and overriding royalty interests in Carter, Johnson, Love, Marshall and Stephens counties, Okla. Select operators of the nonoperated properties include Cimarex Energy Co. and Exxon Mobil Corp. subsidiary, XTO Energy Inc.
- Operations in 21 Wells:
- 75.16% to 56.60% Working Interest / 63.96% to 43.61% Net Revenue Interest
- 18 Producing Wells | 3 Non-Producing Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 37 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 67.69% to 0.39% Working Interest / 59.23% to 0.39% Net Revenue Interest
- 30 Producing Properties | 7 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Citation Oil and Gas Corp. and XTO Energy Inc.
- 12.26% to 0.01% Royalty Interest or Overriding Royalty Interest in 103 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 79 Producing Properties | 23 Non-Producing Properties | 1 Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Select Operators include Arch Oil and Gas Co., Citation Oil and Gas Corp., Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. and Marathon Oil Co.
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $239,992 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,745 barrels per day of Oil and 4.743 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 1,735.494 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST March 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
US Oil Rig Count Falls by Most Since September 2021: Baker Hughes
2023-06-02 - The oil and gas rig count fell, for the fifth week in a row, to 696.
Petrobras Brings Búzios 5 FPSO Onstream
2023-06-01 - Fifth FPSO receives production at world’s largest deepwater field, with at least six more FPSOs planned.
Family Behind Stronghold Energy Raises $500MM for Permian Deals
2023-05-31 - After selling Stronghold Energy II to Ring Energy for $465 million last year, Steve and Caleb Weatherl aim to develop another Permian position with their new E&P, Garrison Energy.
Baytex Brings Production Back Online Following Wildfires
2023-05-30 - Baytex Energy estimated that approximately 12,500 boe/d was curtailed for the month of May.
Rig Providers Focus on Advancements to Keep Up with E&P’s Needs
2023-03-27 - With the offshore drilling market on a positive upswing, rig companies are trying to meet demand while adding the latest bells and whistles to their fleets.