The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Turning Point Petroleum LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin mineral and royalty interests across West Texas and New Mexico through a sealed-bid offering.
The offer includes non-producing mineral acreage and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus non-participating royalties located in Andrews, Howard, Pecos and Winkler counties, Texas, and Eddy County, N.M.
- 86.91331 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres:
- 69.50 Net Unleased Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- 17.41331 Net Leased Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- ORRI in Nine Producing Wells:
- 1.875% to 0.023438% ORRI
- Operators include Discovery Operating LLC, Endeavor Energy Resources LP, EOG Resources Inc. and Zarvona Energy LLC
- Non-Participating Royalty Interests in Two Wells:
- 5.00% Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- One Producing Well | One Non-Producing Well
- Operator: Throne Petroleum Resources LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 54 barrels per day of Oil and 107,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Four-Month Average Net Income: $342 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Apache recently agreed to sell its Midcontinent positions in the Western Anadarko Basin and Scoop/Stack in separate transactions with two private-equity backed E&Ps.
Pioneer Natural Resources recently divested a small slice of its acreage position in the Midland Basin, which CEO Scott Sheffield said will be the lone survivor of the U.S. shale boom.
Nearing completion of its takeover of rival Anadarko, Occidental formed the JV with Colombia’s Ecopetrol to accelerate development in the Midland Basin.