The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Turning Point Petroleum LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin mineral and royalty interests across West Texas and New Mexico through a sealed-bid offering.
The offer includes non-producing mineral acreage and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus non-participating royalties located in Andrews, Howard, Pecos and Winkler counties, Texas, and Eddy County, N.M.
- 86.91331 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres:
- 69.50 Net Unleased Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- 17.41331 Net Leased Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- ORRI in Nine Producing Wells:
- 1.875% to 0.023438% ORRI
- Operators include Discovery Operating LLC, Endeavor Energy Resources LP, EOG Resources Inc. and Zarvona Energy LLC
- Non-Participating Royalty Interests in Two Wells:
- 5.00% Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- One Producing Well | One Non-Producing Well
- Operator: Throne Petroleum Resources LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 54 barrels per day of Oil and 107,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Four-Month Average Net Income: $342 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST April 24. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Apache retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity across its 100,000 net acre position within the Powder River Basin.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Midland Basin minerals in Upton County, Texas.
The project is bolstered by Shell’s global LNG prominence and Energy Transfer’s extensive pipeline network.