The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tumbler Energy Partners LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty properties.
- Core New Mexico Delaware Position Built on Near-Term Activity, Best-in-Class Operators, and Best-in-Basin Rock Quality
- 6,565 Net Royalty Acres in Lea and Eddy Counties, N.M.
- Substantial near-term cash flow driven by expected activity as prices improve
- Three rigs currently on position
- 71 DUCs
- 206 Permits / Pre-Permits (Application for Permit to Drill)
- 4,700 undeveloped horizontal locations
- Operated by the Strongest E&Ps in the Delaware Basin
- Key Operators: Exxon Mobil/XTO Energy (48%), Concho Resources (14%), Devon Energy (12%), EOG Resources (6%)
- Primary operators are currently running 83 rigs in the Delaware Basin and have continued to develop their leasehold despite commodity price environment
- Exxon Mobil/XTO Energy is in early stages of cube development in the Poker Lake, Big Eddy and James Ranch units
Bids are due Sept. 10. A virtual data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date with a purchase and sales agreement signing estimated by Oct. 1.
323 Exploration retained EnergyNet for the sale of more than 12,000 net leasehold acres in West Texas through a sealed-bid offering.
Rio Oil and Gas II retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of a core Delaware Basin asset in Ward County, Texas, operated by Chevron in an offering closing Nov. 20.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.