The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tumbler Energy Partners LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty properties.
- Core New Mexico Delaware Position Built on Near-Term Activity, Best-in-Class Operators, and Best-in-Basin Rock Quality
- 6,565 Net Royalty Acres in Lea and Eddy Counties, N.M.
- Substantial near-term cash flow driven by expected activity as prices improve
- Three rigs currently on position
- 71 DUCs
- 206 Permits / Pre-Permits (Application for Permit to Drill)
- 4,700 undeveloped horizontal locations
- Operated by the Strongest E&Ps in the Delaware Basin
- Key Operators: Exxon Mobil/XTO Energy (48%), Concho Resources (14%), Devon Energy (12%), EOG Resources (6%)
- Primary operators are currently running 83 rigs in the Delaware Basin and have continued to develop their leasehold despite commodity price environment
- Exxon Mobil/XTO Energy is in early stages of cube development in the Poker Lake, Big Eddy and James Ranch units
Bids are due Sept. 10. A virtual data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date with a purchase and sales agreement signing estimated by Oct. 1.
Nichols Brothers retained Continental Energy Advisors for the sale of operated assets in New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas as part of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Whiting Petroleum, an oil and gas producer with operations in North Dakota and Colorado, is in deal talks with San Antonio-based Abraxas Petroleum, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.