The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Toledo Energy Partners has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty position.
- 1,238 Net Royalty Acres (Reeves and Ward Counties)
- Operated by Concho and Noble (two rigs running on Toledo’s position)
- 17 producing horizontals / strong development track record with 13 spuds on the position over the last 12 months
- Significant near-term cash flow growth from 12 DUCs and four permits
- Continuous development provisions in most of the leases will drive consistent cash flow generation
Offers are due Oct. 4. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Sept. 1 with a purchase and sale agreement signed by Oct. 23.
Contact Forrest Salge at email@example.com for a copy of the confidentiality agreement.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Overall, 2018 was the Year of Consolidation as several E&Ps agreed to merge throughout the U.S., including inside and outside the prolific Permian Basin.
The sale of the company’s pressure pumping business to ProPetro will bring Pioneer Natural Resources’ divestiture proceeds for the year to roughly $900 million.