The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tiptop Energy Production US LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing June 28.
The offer includes roughly 4,000 net leasehold acreage, majority of which is depth limited, in Campbell County, Wyo.
- 4,198.32 Net Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases for Non-Producing Tracts (Delivering 80.29% Average Net Revenue Interest)
- 213.12 Net Non-Producing State Leasehold Acres
- Majority of Leasehold is Depth Limited
- 122 Offset Permits
- Eight Active | Two Completed | Eight Confidential | Seven Drilled | 97 Permitted
- 766 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Anschutz Oil Co. LLC, EOG Resources Inc., Peak Powder River Resources LLC and Petro-Hunt LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 28. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Pintail WI LLC, an affiliate of Pintail Oil and Gas, retained EnergyNet for the sale of overriding royalty interest in Louisiana's Beauregard and Calcasieu parishes through an auction closing Sept. 26.
ZTC Petro Investments retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse for the sale of an East Texas asset package in Leon County through an offering closing Oct. 1.
MEP Oklahoma, an affiliate of Millenial Energy Partners, retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma leasehold in Dewey and Ellis counties through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 25.