The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tiptop Energy Production US LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing June 28.
The offer includes roughly 4,000 net leasehold acreage, majority of which is depth limited, in Campbell County, Wyo.
- 4,198.32 Net Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases for Non-Producing Tracts (Delivering 80.29% Average Net Revenue Interest)
- 213.12 Net Non-Producing State Leasehold Acres
- Majority of Leasehold is Depth Limited
- 122 Offset Permits
- Eight Active | Two Completed | Eight Confidential | Seven Drilled | 97 Permitted
- 766 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Anschutz Oil Co. LLC, EOG Resources Inc., Peak Powder River Resources LLC and Petro-Hunt LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 28. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Maverick Natural Resources retained PetroDivest for the sale of producing properties located within the Permian's Central Basin Platform in Andrews and Ector Counties, Texas.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including a U.K. North Sea exit from another oil major plus the closing of Murphy Oil’s multibillion-dollar deepwater acquisition.
Weatherly Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of operated oil and gas assets in East Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing July 2.