The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MAC 5 Operating LLC retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to assist in sourcing a development partner to participate in the conventional development of the Shallow Red Cave Oil Project located in the Panhandle Field of Moore County, Texas.
- Texas Panhandle Drilling Project
- Conventional Shallow Red Cave Oil
- Low Entry-Cost Proven Oil Play
- Seeking Development Partner
- To Drill 12-Well Commitment
- Nonoperated Working Interest. Operations Negotiable.
- Project Payout In Less Than 2.5 Years
- Single Well Reserves: 23,000-33,000 barrels of oil equivalent
- Motivated and Flexible Seller
- Call For Prospect Showing
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director with EAG, at email@example.com, at 214-774-2150.
Industry veteran Ted Williams will join EnCore Permian as partner and COO to lead its growing operations department as the Midland, Texas-based company transforms into an E&P company.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
The promise of future returns lured investors, including a wave of acquisitions from 2016-19. Now, many of those shale deals are financially unworkable due to low oil prices.