The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MAC 5 Operating LLC retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to assist in sourcing a development partner to participate in the conventional development of the Shallow Red Cave Oil Project located in the Panhandle Field of Moore County, Texas.
- Texas Panhandle Drilling Project
- Conventional Shallow Red Cave Oil
- Low Entry-Cost Proven Oil Play
- Seeking Development Partner
- To Drill 12-Well Commitment
- Nonoperated Working Interest. Operations Negotiable.
- Project Payout In Less Than 2.5 Years
- Single Well Reserves: 23,000-33,000 barrels of oil equivalent
- Motivated and Flexible Seller
- Call For Prospect Showing
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 214-774-2150.
This year’s NAPE Summit buzzed with a “resilient spirit” despite the fog of tough A&D times for upstream oil and gas dealmakers.
Energy Advisors Group was retained by SilverBow Resources to market certain Powder River Basin override interests in Wyoming's Campbell, Converse and Niobrara counties.
Three Crown Petroleum retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse for the sale of a Powder River Basin producing mineral package in Johnson County, Wyo.