The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Sawtooth Operating Co. Inc. to market an operated working package that includes 58 wells in Chambers, Galveston and Brazoria counties, Texas.
- Operated working interest in 58 wells in Chambers, Galveston and Brazoria County, Texas
- 100% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest average ownership
- Operated by Sawtooth Operating
- 7,075 net acres (all HBP)
- Producing out of the SeaBreeze, Nodosaria, Frio and Big Gas formations
- 120 gross / 90 net bbl/d average daily oil production
- 146 gross / 109 net Mcf/d average daily gas production
- $47,331 per month average net cash flow
- $2.16 million PDP PV-10 / $1.74 million PDNP PV-10
Bids are due Feb. 11. An electronic data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a Feb. 1 effective date.
The Dallas Fed report also cautioned that oil refineries and chemical facilities on the Gulf Coast would need to adapt to losing barrels from the Permian Basin due to possible policy changes on federal lands made by Biden.
Lamprell has been awarded an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract on Feb. 24 by Saudi Aramco as part of their long-term agreement program (LTA) with Lamprell.
The March 20 lease sale in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico brought in $244.3 million in high bids.