The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Sawtooth Operating Co. Inc. to market an operated working package that includes 58 wells in Chambers, Galveston and Brazoria counties, Texas.
- Operated working interest in 58 wells in Chambers, Galveston and Brazoria County, Texas
- 100% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest average ownership
- Operated by Sawtooth Operating
- 7,075 net acres (all HBP)
- Producing out of the SeaBreeze, Nodosaria, Frio and Big Gas formations
- 120 gross / 90 net bbl/d average daily oil production
- 146 gross / 109 net Mcf/d average daily gas production
- $47,331 per month average net cash flow
- $2.16 million PDP PV-10 / $1.74 million PDNP PV-10
Bids are due Feb. 11. An electronic data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a Feb. 1 effective date.
A subsea water-cut measurement reduced flow assurance opex by 90% and saved an operator $2 million per year.
Weatherford International Plc revealed its smart rod-lift solution, comprised of production optimization software, automation, and skilled engineers, boosted uptime 42% and increased production 37% for 40 reciprocating rod-lift wells in Sumatra, Indonesia on Nov. 5.
Weatherford International Plc said May 6 that its ForeSite production-optimization platform demonstrated $18 million in annual savings for a Fortune 500 producer by delivering measurable improvements in efficiency, uptime and production.