The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tamarack Petroleum Co. Inc. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of operated positions in the Permian and Illinois basins.
- High-quality, conventional properties in legacy Permian & Illinois Basins fields
- Permian Basin Counties: Lubbock, Hockley, Cochran, Gaines, Texas, and Lea County, N.M.
- Illinois Basin Counties: Warrick and Henderson
- About 4,400 Gross Acres | 100% HBP | 72% Average Working Interest
- Net production: 222 boe/d (95% oil)
- Low-decline production profile by way of mature waterflood assets
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $1.8 million
- Strong cash flow supported by low lifting costs
- Upside Potential:
- Low-cost infill drilling
- Waterflood implementation project in Lea County, N.M.
- Multiple waterflood expansion projects available
Bids are due Sept. 2. A data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date.
Sandy Esslemont, president and CEO of Parker Drilling, stopped by Hart Energy to discuss his new position with the international drilling service provider and outlook on the oil and gas industry as a whole.
JPMorgan Chase to cut exposure to companies that do not align operations with Paris climate accord.
Bill Abriel, the BAG session chair and former SEG president, recently joined Hart Energy to discuss the first-ever all-virtual SEG annual meeting plus the importance of geophysics in the changing business climate of the oil and gas services sector.