The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Summit Discovery Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of operated Eagle Ford assets in Karnes County, Texas.
- Operational control: 100% Working Interest | 77% Net Revenue Interest
- 624 gross acres (100% HBP) in Karnes County, Texas
- Six PDP Eagle Ford wells
- Current net production: 376 boe/d (91% oil)
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $2.4 million
- Owner operated gathering lines across the position
- Upside potential:
- Five Eagle Ford PUDs (Three wells permitted with pad built)
- One Austin Chalk PSI
Bids are due Oct. 20. A virtual data room is available.
Pin Oak Energy Partners tacked on nearly 10,000 net acres to its Utica Shale position in the Appalachian Basin as part of a recent acquisition from EnCap-backed Protégé Energy.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Lindsey Walton, engineering VP at Native Exploration Holdings whose wide-ranging knowledge helped the Native team obtain a $200 million capital commitment in 2017.
Murphy Oil plans to use proceeds from its Malaysia exit to PTTEP for share buybacks as well as funding Eagle Ford Shale and U.S. Gulf of Mexico operations.