Red Stone Resources LLC is offering mineral and leasehold assets located throughout the core of the Stack/Scoop/Merge plays in Oklahoma through a sale handled by Detring Energy Advisors.
The offer consists of a large position with Mississippian, Woodford and Springer stacked-pay potential. Key counties include Blaine, Kingfisher, Canadian and McClain counties, Okla.
- About 6,000 net royalty acres;
- Average 20 net royalty acres per section;
- Roughly 40% of sections have recent activity, Detring said;
- About 4,000 leasehold acres;
- Average 40 net acres per section;
- Participating in nine wells currently (majority two-mile laterals);
- Large position with 80 horizontal rigs currently running proximate to acreage, Detring said;
- Mississippian (Meramec/Osage/Sycamore), Woodford and Springer stacked-pay offers more than 1 million barrels of oil equivalent EUR’s across the properties;
- Operators include Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN), Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC), Continental Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLR), Newfield Exploration Co. (NYSE: NFX).
U.S. President Joe Biden’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL permit is likely to be the project's death knell, after more than a decade of legal battles and shifting fortunes.
New CEO is a veteran Shell executive from its pipeline and petrochemical units.
Oilfield equipment and services provider Baker Hughes Co. on Jan. 21 joined larger rival Halliburton Co in saying the energy industry’s worst downturn in decades would turn a corner this year.