Red Stone Resources LLC is offering mineral and leasehold assets located throughout the core of the Stack/Scoop/Merge plays in Oklahoma through a sale handled by Detring Energy Advisors.
The offer consists of a large position with Mississippian, Woodford and Springer stacked-pay potential. Key counties include Blaine, Kingfisher, Canadian and McClain counties, Okla.
- About 6,000 net royalty acres;
- Average 20 net royalty acres per section;
- Roughly 40% of sections have recent activity, Detring said;
- About 4,000 leasehold acres;
- Average 40 net acres per section;
- Participating in nine wells currently (majority two-mile laterals);
- Large position with 80 horizontal rigs currently running proximate to acreage, Detring said;
- Mississippian (Meramec/Osage/Sycamore), Woodford and Springer stacked-pay offers more than 1 million barrels of oil equivalent EUR’s across the properties;
- Operators include Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN), Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC), Continental Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLR), Newfield Exploration Co. (NYSE: NFX).
2022-07-01 - “Continued operation of Freeport’s LNG export facility without corrective measures may pose an integrity risk to public safety, property or the environment,” the U.S. PHMSA said in its preliminary report.
2022-04-19 - The company's existing Louisiana and Texas operations have ample unused space that could allow for future expansions, Cheniere's Executive Vice President Anatol Feygin, said in a statement.
2022-04-18 - “The acceleration higher is mainly due to some late winter weather, low storage levels, higher demand for LNG shown by exports and some industrial demand,” said Thomas Saal, senior vice president for energy at StoneX Financial Inc.
2022-05-02 - NextDecade Corp. will supply French utility company Engie with LNG from its Rio Grande LNG export facility on a free-on-board basis, pre a 15-year sale and purchase agreement.
2022-05-05 - North Sea port is designated as a hub as four FSRUs are secured.