The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Springbok Energy Partners retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its mineral portfolio located in the most active and economic unconventional plays in the Lower 48 through an offering closing Oct. 22.
The portfolio includes assets in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Denver-Julesburg (D-J), Stack, Williston and Haynesville basins. Springbok will entertain offers for the entire package or one or more individual basins, according to TenOaks, which is serving as the company's exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- Basins included: Delaware, Midland, Eagle Ford, D-J, Stack, Bakken, Haynesville
- Strategic position built with an emphasis on both high-quality rock and near-term development catalysts within each basin
- Total Net Royalty Acres (NRA): 12,461
- Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (Total): $38.7 million | Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (PDP/DUCs/Permits): $28.1 million
- Substantial near-term cash flow growth from 253 DUCs and 214 permits
- Proven historical development cadence with more than one new permit issued for every spud since January 2018
- 25 spuds per month during the same time frame
2022-07-05 - QatarEnergy’s agreement with Shell this month is the last related to the $28.8 billion North Field East expansion project, the world’s single largest LNG project.
2022-07-05 - The Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Petroleum Board laid three charges against Hibernia for a spill that occurred in July 2019. Exxon Mobil is the biggest Hibernia shareholder with a 33% stake.
2022-07-05 - Ecuador’s Petroecuador has recuperated around 91% of its oil production lost in June due to protests over rising food and fuel prices, the state-owned company said on July 4.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-07-05 - Organization’s leader, Paul Ulrich of Jonah Energy, describes for DUG attendees the benefits of advocating for the oil and gas industry and devising solutions, rather than grousing about sage grouse regulations.