The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Springbok Energy Partners retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its mineral portfolio located in the most active and economic unconventional plays in the Lower 48 through an offering closing Oct. 22.
The portfolio includes assets in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Denver-Julesburg (D-J), Stack, Williston and Haynesville basins. Springbok will entertain offers for the entire package or one or more individual basins, according to TenOaks, which is serving as the company's exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- Basins included: Delaware, Midland, Eagle Ford, D-J, Stack, Bakken, Haynesville
- Strategic position built with an emphasis on both high-quality rock and near-term development catalysts within each basin
- Total Net Royalty Acres (NRA): 12,461
- Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (Total): $38.7 million | Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (PDP/DUCs/Permits): $28.1 million
- Substantial near-term cash flow growth from 253 DUCs and 214 permits
- Proven historical development cadence with more than one new permit issued for every spud since January 2018
- 25 spuds per month during the same time frame
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”
July 2020: Niobrara Completion In Converse County Flows 1.528 Mbbl of Oil, 3.023 MMcf/d.
In this special section, E&P highlights the latest technologies from more than 30 companies, showcasing how these tools are used for developing shale resources and how companies will benefit from the application of these advanced tools on their operations.