The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Springbok Energy Partners retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its mineral portfolio located in the most active and economic unconventional plays in the Lower 48 through an offering closing Oct. 22.
The portfolio includes assets in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Denver-Julesburg (D-J), Stack, Williston and Haynesville basins. Springbok will entertain offers for the entire package or one or more individual basins, according to TenOaks, which is serving as the company's exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- Basins included: Delaware, Midland, Eagle Ford, D-J, Stack, Bakken, Haynesville
- Strategic position built with an emphasis on both high-quality rock and near-term development catalysts within each basin
- Total Net Royalty Acres (NRA): 12,461
- Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (Total): $38.7 million | Forward 12-Month Cash Flow (PDP/DUCs/Permits): $28.1 million
- Substantial near-term cash flow growth from 253 DUCs and 214 permits
- Proven historical development cadence with more than one new permit issued for every spud since January 2018
- 25 spuds per month during the same time frame
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Unit Petroleum operated Kansas properties plus a nonop Barnett Shale position from Tokyo Gas.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Starboard, Max Permian Northern Delaware Basin leasehold plus an Antrim Shale ORRI well package and a state lease sale in New Mexico’s Lea County.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EOG Resources Reeves County nonop working interest in the Permian Basin plus Unit Petroleum Oklahoma waterflood properties in Oklahoma County and Cross Plains Energy Partners Delaware Basin properties.