The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Springbok Energy Partners LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of a portion of its mineral portfolio located across multiple basins.
Springbok will entertain offers for the entire package or one or more individual basins, according to RedOaks, the company's exclusive adviser for the sale. [Editor's note: Springbok also has a package of assets on the market through TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC, RedOaks parent company.]
- Areas included: Cotton Valley, Utica/Marcellus, Scoop, Arkoma, Panhandle and Barnett
- Total Net Royalty Acres: 4,823
- Horizontal PDP wells: 508
- Significant near-term development:
- 42 drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs)
- 25 Permits
- Future 12-month Cash Flow: $2.3 million (Proved Developed Producing/DUCs/Permits)
An Eagle Ford discovery by Chesapeake, high-volume Haynesville completions and Exxon Mobil’s latest offshore discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
High-volume Wolfcamp and Bone Spring completions by Occidental in the Permian plus exploration permits offshore Newfoundland top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas Dist. 7B, 7C, 8, 8A, 9, 10