The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) has been retained by SilverBow Resources Inc. to market certain Powder River Basin override interests in Wyoming's Campbell, Converse and Niobrara counties. The asset includes stacked pay opportunities (over 5000 ft), solid cash flow and experienced operators.
The sale package (an average 1.6% override interest and 342 net royalty acres) runs across multi-pay conventional reservoirs and includes 10 drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs) operated by EOG Resources Inc. Wells total 74 (48 PDP, 10 DUC and 9 SI) with current gross production of 4,056 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil and 31.203 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of gas, or 9,256 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) 6:1, and net cash flow of $47,560 per month.
- Powder River Basin Sale Package
- About 10,692 Acres. 342 Net Mineral Acres. 48 PDP. 10 DUC
- Campbell, Converse and Niobrara Counties
- Parkman, Teapot and Turner Formations
- About 1.6% Average Override Interest
- Gross Production: 4,056 bbl/d of Oil and 31.203 MMcf/d of Gas
- Net Production: 43 boe/d
- Net Cash Flow: about $47,560 per month
- 10 EOG DUCs Will Increase Cash Flow
- Overriding Royalty Interest Under Solid Operators
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director of special projects and execution with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-774-2495.
February 2020: Barnett Discovery by Devon Tested Flowing 3.299 MMcf of Gas, 23 boc Per Day
February 2020: Chesapeake Reports Results From Two High-volume Marcellus Producers
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”