The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC has been retained to assist in the potential sale of 100% of the equity of an undisclosed company whose primary assets include operated and nonoperated properties in the Scoop and Stack play in Oklahoma.
- About 20,000 net acres
- About 8,000 net barrels of oil equivalent per day
- Roughly $43 million in operating cash flow (annualized last six months)
- 60% of proved developed producing (PDP) hedged through 2020
- 10 high interval rate of return operated drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs) provide near term upside
- Nonop activity includes 82 DUCs / 29 permits primarily in the Springboard area of Grady County
- Well-capitalized, respected operators (Continental Resources Inc. / Encana Corp.) actively developing the nonop properties
Bids are due by noon CST Jan. 16. A virtual data room will be available beginning Dec. 19. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge, TenOaks vice president, at 214-420-2327 or Forres.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Solaris Water Midstream LLC has commenced operations at its newest large-scale water reuse complex in New Mexico—the Eddy State Complex—on Oct. 27.
Drill bit with unique concave-shaped cutting elements reduces drilling costs, improves overall drilling performance.
AVEVA, a global leader in engineering and industrial software, has signed an agreement on Oct. 28 to help accelerate Shell Global Solutions International BV’s digital transformational strategy by deploying AVEVA’s cloud software solutions.