The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Samson Resources II LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
The offer includes a roughly 48,000 net-acre position plus operated wells in Johnson County, Wyo.
- About 48,000 net acres (75% HBP)
- Shallow coalbed methane rights excluded on select leases
- Seven operated wells with current average 8/8ths production of 208 barrels per day of oil
- Hummingbird Federal Unit approved and operated by Samson (25,000 net acres)
- Area operators include ATX Energy Partners LLC, Anschutz Exploration Corp. and EOG Resources Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST June 24. The effective date of sale will be July 1.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.