The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas Corp. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated properties in the Texas Panhandle with bids due June 27.
- Contiguous Operated position in the Texas Panhandle
- 10,153 gross (6,132 net) acres in Roberts County, Texas (100% HBP)
- Average Operated Working Interest: 59.4% / Net Revenue Interest: 46.1% (Net Revenue Interest/Working Interest: 77.6%)
- Stable Cash Flow and Production
- Projected May 2019 Net Production: about 1,051 barrels of oil equivalent per day (63% Liquids); over 99% operated
- Projected May 2019 Cash Flow: about $433,000 from production and midstream combined
- Owned and Controlled Midstream System with Capacity for Development Program
- 46-mile gathering system - 6-inch and 8-inch (owned 75% by Sabine / 25% Boone Pickens)
- 28 Granite Wash H horizontal locations
2023-09-22 - U.S. oil rigs fell by eight to 507 this week, their lowest since February 2022, while gas rigs dropped by three to 118.
2023-09-21 - The governments of Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago signed an inter-institutional agreement related to joint hydrocarbon projects and bilateral trade between the countries.
2023-09-21 - The FPSO would have the capacity to process 16 MMcm/d of gas from the pre-salt fields.
2023-09-20 - Nominations will guide C-NLOPB on areas to be offered in the Eastern Newfoundland and Jeanne d’Arc regions if the call for bids proceeds in 2024.
2023-09-19 - Costs are up for the Johan Castberg and Balder X projects, partially due to supply chain challenges and work scope changes.