The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas Corp. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated properties in the Texas Panhandle with bids due June 27.
- Contiguous Operated position in the Texas Panhandle
- 10,153 gross (6,132 net) acres in Roberts County, Texas (100% HBP)
- Average Operated Working Interest: 59.4% / Net Revenue Interest: 46.1% (Net Revenue Interest/Working Interest: 77.6%)
- Stable Cash Flow and Production
- Projected May 2019 Net Production: about 1,051 barrels of oil equivalent per day (63% Liquids); over 99% operated
- Projected May 2019 Cash Flow: about $433,000 from production and midstream combined
- Owned and Controlled Midstream System with Capacity for Development Program
- 46-mile gathering system - 6-inch and 8-inch (owned 75% by Sabine / 25% Boone Pickens)
- 28 Granite Wash H horizontal locations
Hess, which had about 1,770 employees as of Dec. 31, dismissed about 165 full-time workers this week and terminated an undisclosed number of contract employees, according to people familiar with the matter.
The Harold Hamm-led American Gulfcoast Select is the first new crude benchmark since 2010, designed to more accurately price U.S. liquids being exported by tanker. Will it provide the value uplift as hoped?
Petroleum Independent & Exploration has identified the first of many workover/recompletion programs to potentially uplift field production in Empire Petroleum’s Fort Trinidad Field asset in Houston and Madison counties, Texas.