The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain East Texas properties.
- 37,649 gross / 31,430 net acres (98% HBP)
- Cherokee, Leon, Harrison and Marion counties
- PDP PV-10: $9.6 million
- Net production: 6,221 Mcfe/d (83% gas)
- 2021 PDP cash flow (projected): $2 million
- Significant upside potential
- 40 quantified recompletion opportunities (PDNP PV-10: $9.6 million)
- 29 quantified horizontal Cotton Valley PUDs
- Formation targets including: Cotton Valley, Rodessa, Pettit, Travis Peak
- Operational efficiencies and third party revenues from company owned gathering system (126 miles)
Bids are due March 3. For information visit redoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Will McDonald, associate of RedOaks, at Will.McDonald@redoaksadvisors.com or 214-420-2338.
Kimbell Royalty Partners Boosts Midland Basin Position with $143 Million Deal
2023-04-12 - Kimbell Royalty Partners is growing its Permian Basin footprint with royalty acres in the Northern Midland Basin in an acquisition with MB Minerals, a subsidiary of Sabalo Holdings LLC.
Enverus: Eagle Ford Upstream Deal Activity Soars in Q1
2023-05-03 - E&Ps continue to look at the Permian Basin for undeveloped acreage, but deal activity in the Eagle Ford Shale surged in the first quarter as buyers searched for producing assets.
Ovintiv’s $4.2 Billion Permian Deal Improves Inventory Runway, Crude Output
2023-04-04 - Ovintiv’s $4.275 billion bid to acquire three EnCap-backed E&Ps in the northern Midland Basin adds much-needed inventory and addresses key investor concerns, analysts say.
Diamondback Closes Permian Divestitures, Eyes More Midstream Sales
2023-05-05 - Diamondback Energy plans to sell off $1 billion in non-core assets by the end of 2023, including interests in long-haul pipelines and gathering and processing systems.
VTX Seeks More Southern Delaware M&A, May Step Outside Permian
2023-05-30 - After closing an acquisition in Pecos and Reeves counties, Texas, with a value of at least $1.5 billion, Vitol-backed VTX Energy Partners aims to grow larger.