The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain East Texas properties.
- 37,649 gross / 31,430 net acres (98% HBP)
- Cherokee, Leon, Harrison and Marion counties
- PDP PV-10: $9.6 million
- Net production: 6,221 Mcfe/d (83% gas)
- 2021 PDP cash flow (projected): $2 million
- Significant upside potential
- 40 quantified recompletion opportunities (PDNP PV-10: $9.6 million)
- 29 quantified horizontal Cotton Valley PUDs
- Formation targets including: Cotton Valley, Rodessa, Pettit, Travis Peak
- Operational efficiencies and third party revenues from company owned gathering system (126 miles)
The oil and gas rig count rose seven to 439 in the week to April 16, Baker Hughes Co. said in its weekly report.
Production starts at a Shell-operated venture in the Gulf of Mexico, a horizontal Woodford Shale completion in Pecos County, Texas, plus Crestone Peak Niobrara wells in Colorado’s Arapahoe County top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Trafigura and Puma Energy said in a joint statement on April 16 that Puma had also agreed to sell its Angolan business and assets to Sonangol for $600 million.