The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
ConocoPhillips Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Green River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 3.
The offering comprises of roughly 118,000 gross/net leasehold acres in Lincoln and Uinta counties, Wyo.
- 118,139.41 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.00% Avg. Net Revenue Interest
- 95% Federal Leases Expiring 2026 through 2029
- State and Fee Leases Expiring 2021 through 2024
- All Depths
- Surface Agreements (including Water), Constructed Pads, Roads and Permits
- Associated Proprietary Well Data, plus Advanced Well Data Including:
- BHP Gauge Data
- Diagnostic Fracture Injection Tests (DFIT) Data
- Advanced Logging Suite (NMR, FMI, Sonic scanner)
- Geochem Analysis
- Emerging Horizontal Potential in the Frontier
- Frontier APDs (Application for Permit to Drill) issued to Offset Operators including Hilcorp Energy Co., EOG Resources Inc. and Maverick Natural Resources LLC
- Additional Multi-Stack Targets in the Frontier, Muddy and Dakota
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 3. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Referring to wireline logs and pressure and fluid sample data, the company said the well intersected 60 m (197 ft) of net hydrocarbon pay while targeting the primary objective.
January 2020: Middle Bakken Discovery Produces 10.635 Mbbl Of Oil, 25.6 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
As activity in the Vaca Muerta Shale continues, oil and gas operators should consider managed pressure drilling for all wells.