The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
ConocoPhillips Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Green River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 3.
The offering comprises of roughly 118,000 gross/net leasehold acres in Lincoln and Uinta counties, Wyo.
- 118,139.41 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.00% Avg. Net Revenue Interest
- 95% Federal Leases Expiring 2026 through 2029
- State and Fee Leases Expiring 2021 through 2024
- All Depths
- Surface Agreements (including Water), Constructed Pads, Roads and Permits
- Associated Proprietary Well Data, plus Advanced Well Data Including:
- BHP Gauge Data
- Diagnostic Fracture Injection Tests (DFIT) Data
- Advanced Logging Suite (NMR, FMI, Sonic scanner)
- Geochem Analysis
- Emerging Horizontal Potential in the Frontier
- Frontier APDs (Application for Permit to Drill) issued to Offset Operators including Hilcorp Energy Co., EOG Resources Inc. and Maverick Natural Resources LLC
- Additional Multi-Stack Targets in the Frontier, Muddy and Dakota
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 3. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-12-04 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a number of field development project contract awards.
2023-12-01 - The oil and gas rig count, an early indicator of future output, rose three to 625 in the week to Dec. 1.
2023-11-28 - Downhole components are also increasingly coping with higher pressure and temperature conditions and handling more zones than ever.
2023-11-28 - In this week's episode of Tech Trends with Hart Energy LIVE, learn how Baker Hughes uses sound to redefine the well construction process.
2023-11-27 - Suncor Energy has restarted the Terra Nova FPSO with production expected to ramp up in the coming months.