The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rock Ridge Exploration & Production LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Val Verde Basin opportunity in Edwards County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100% Working Interest in the Seismic Permit and Lease Option Agreement Covering about 20,618 Gross (15,531 Net) Acres
- Net Revenue Interest: 80% with a contractual provision to increase to 87.5%
- Lease Term: Five-year primary with an option to extend by an additional five years (e.g., 10 years total)
- Preferential Right: 10 years following initial 10-year lease term
- 45 Active Offset Permits
- Seven Active | Three Completed | 22 Drilled | 13 Permitted
- Select Area Operators including Aggietech Oil Ltd., PNP Operating Co. LLC, SNAP Exploration Co. LLC and Texas Secondary Oil Corp.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Feb. 5. For information visit energynet.com or contact Heidi Epstein, manager of business development for EnergyNet, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com and Denna Arias, director of transaction management/business development for EnergyNet, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Marathon Oil retained EnergyNet to sell Anadarko Basin properties across multiple counties in Oklahoma including those located in the Stack Play
Vanguard Natural Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma oil and gas assets across several counties through a sealed-bid offering.
Tracker Lario Utica and TLU Royalty Holdings retained EnergyNet for the sale of a nonoperated stake in producing Utica Shale assets in Ohio through an auction.