The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Riviera Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of its remaining assets comprised of a nonop and royalty package located primarily in Oklahoma’s Grady County through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 26.
The offering, which includes leasehold and minerals across 17 states and 147 counties, represents a complete upstream oil and gas exit by Riviera Resources, according to EnergyNet.
- Various Nonoperated Working Interest and Royalty Interest in 1,573 Properties:
- 1,195 Producing Properties | One Permitted Property | 156 Non-Producing Properties | 157 Unknown Status | 11 Shut-In Properties | Three Temporarily Abandoned Properties | 50 Plugged and Abandoned Properties
- Select Operators include Apache Corp., Continental Resources Inc., Gulfport Midcon LLC and Marathon Oil Co. Inc.
- 2019 Average Net Income: $353,180 per Month
- First-quarter 2020 Average Net Income: $242,189 per Month (Commodity Prices down about 20%)
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 46,622 bbl/d of Oil and 599.741 MMcf/d of Gas
- About 12,454.45 Net Mineral Acres
Bids are due by Oct. 26. A data room is available. The transaction is expected to close Nov. 2 with an effective date of Nov. 1.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Whiting Petroleum, an oil and gas producer with operations in North Dakota and Colorado, is in deal talks with San Antonio-based Abraxas Petroleum, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The project is bolstered by Shell’s global LNG prominence and Energy Transfer’s extensive pipeline network.
Discovery Natural Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin assets in West Texas through multiple sealed-bid offerings.