The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
QEP Energy Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of royalty assets across several states in multiple auctions.
Packages include overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and non-producing minerals in various counties throughout Idaho, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Washington and West Virginia.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Lot 65814 (ORRI - West Virginia)
- 14 Property Package (ORRI) plus 3,063.6805 Net Non-Producing HBP Leasehold Acres
- Barbour, Boone, Calhoun, Jackson, McDowell, Mercer, Putnam and Raleigh Counties, W. Va.
Bids are due by 2:45 p.m. CT April 28.
Lot 66127 (ORRI/Minerals - Ohio)
- 44 Property Package (ORRI) plus Non-Producing Minerals (43.3083 NMA)
- Ashtabula, Mahoning, Medina, Meigs, Trumbull, Tuscarawas and Portage Counties, Ohio
Bids are due by 3 p.m. CT April 30.
Lot 66194 (Minerals - Idaho, Oregon and Washington)
- Non-Producing Minerals (113,479 Gross / 26,973 Net Acres)
- Various Counties, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
Bids are due by 3:05 p.m. CT April 30.
Lot 66126 (ORRI - New York)
- 226 Well Package (ORRI) plus 35,672.90 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Cattaraugus, Chautauqua and Erie Counties, N.Y.
Bids are due Byron 3:10 p.m. CT April 30.
All 10 trains are expected to be in service by the end of the summer.
The third liquefaction train of phase 1 begins commercial operations.
Stebbins Expansion Crude Oil Pipeline Project would expand San Mateo system in Eddy County, N.M.