The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
QEP Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of royalties and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in various Illinois counties through an auction closing Feb. 6. The offering also includes minerals and leasehold.
- Royalty Interest in 72 Properties:
- 14.0625% to 0.0213% Royalty Interest
- 54 Producing Properties | 18 Non Producing Properties
- ORRI in 22 Properties:
- 11.71875% to 0.44531% ORRI
- 14 Producing Properties | Eight Non-Producing Properties
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $9,378 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 398 BOPD
- 5,056.60 Net Mineral Acres
- 4,052.78 Net Non-Producing NMA
- 1,003.82 Net Producing NMA
- 870.89 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Select Operators include Becker Oil Inc., Citation Oil & Gas Corp. and Petco Petroleum Corp.
Bids are due by 2 p.m. CST Feb. 6. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Disclosing Trans Mountain’s insurers publicly may result in pressure that shrinks its pool of potential insurers and raises premiums for the oil pipeline and its shippers, the corporation says.
As secretary of the Department of Energy, Jennifer Granholm is likely to play a big role in Biden’s goal to put the country on a path of decarbonizing the economy by 2050.
Manchin’s “yes” vote is seen as crucial to Haaland's confirmation as Interior Secretary because he is a supporter of fossil fuel development who wields significant power in a U.S. Congress split 50-50 among Democrats and Republicans.