The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
QEP Energy Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin assets across multiple counties in Wyoming through an auction.
The offer includes 228 properties comprised of nonoperated working interest, overriding royalty interest and mineral rights plus leasehold.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 158 Properties:
- 50.00% to 0.00478% Working Interest / 36.75% to 0.004037% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Overriding Royalty Interest in 22 Properties
- An Additional Royalty Interest in Five Properties
- 79 Producing Properties | 40 Saltwater Disposals | Seven Non-Producing Properties | 31 Shut-In Properties | One Temporarily Abandoned Property
- Overriding Royalty Interest in 37 Properties:
- 6.50% to 0.005144% Overriding Royalty Interest
- An Additional Royalty Interest in Two Properties
- Three Convert to Nonoperated Working Interest After Payout
- 27 Producing Properties | Nine Shut-In Properties | One Saltwater Disposal
- Royalty Interest in 33 Properties:
- 4.6875% to 0.008066% Royalty Interest
- 12 Producing Properties | 18 Shut-In Properties | Three Temporarily Abandoned Properties
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $54,085 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 3,192 barrels per day of Oil and 6.834 million cubic feet per day of Gas (includes unit production)
- 8,522.70 Net Leasehold Acres
- 4,350.26 Net Mineral Acres
- 3,733.18 Net Non-Producing Net Mineral Acres (105.00 Net Mineral Acres Unleased)
- 617.08 Net Producing Net Mineral Acres
- Select Operators include Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Devon Energy Corp. and Sheridan Production Co. LLC
Bids are due at 2:30 p.m. CST April 3. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Eni’s Yatzil Well Hits in Mexican GoM
2023-03-17 - Eni’s Yatzil well found 130 ft of pay, and the operator estimates 200 MMboe reserves in place.
E&P Highlights: May 29, 2023
2023-05-29 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including a find that could expand the Yggdrasil development in the North Sea and contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Ecopetrol Says Permian ‘Strategic’ to Its Portfolio
2023-05-12 - Colombia state energy giant Ecopetrol, partnered in the Permian Basin with Occidental Petroleum, continues to view its U.S. shale assets as ‘strategic’ within its portfolio.
Subsea7 Awarded Contract Offshore Turkey
2023-05-23 - TPAO awarded the contract to Subsea7 for Phase 2 of their Sakarya field development project.
Wintershall Dea Makes 'Significant' Shallow Water Discovery Offshore Mexico
2023-04-25 - The discovery is Wintershall Dea’s first own-operated exploration well in Mexico.