The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Josey Oil Co. Ltd. retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas assets within the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing July 2.
The offer comprises of producing minerals and surface acreage in Ward County, Texas.
- 160.00 Gross / Net Mineral Acres:
- 5.067178% RI in the Trott 34 183 1H Well
- 8.612443% RI in the Meridith 183 Unit 1H Well | Recently Producing (Information not yet available through the RRC)
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 20 barrels per day of Oil and 96,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Operator: Luxe Operating LLC
- Includes 160.00 Net Surface Acres
- 92 Active Offset Permits
- 31 Active | 14 Completed | 20 Drilled/Drilling | 27 Permitted
- 56 Active Offset Producers
- Seven Bone Spring | Seven Delaware | 36 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators include Anadarko Petroleum Corp., Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc., COG Operating LLC, OXY USA Inc. and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT July 2. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Windsor Energy and Gulfport retained Eagle River for the sale of ORRI in the core of the Williston Basin across Montana and North Dakota through an offering closing Aug. 14.
PT Petroleum and affiliated companies retained Wells Fargo Securities for the sale of certain upstream oil and gas assets within the Permian in the Southern Midland Basin.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Encana’s sale of Newfield Arkoma assets plus the roughly $1.3 billion sale of Appalachia assets by TC Energy.