The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bellatorum Phalanx Investments LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing mineral and royalty interests in a five-well package located in Karnes County in South Texas through an auction closing Oct. 6.
- 39.069 Producing Net Mineral Acres (62.5156 Net Royalty Acres)
- 1.529609% to 0.23188% RI in 5 Producing Hz Wells
- Three Permitted Hz Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,064 bbl/d of Oil and 1.614 MMcf/d of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Income: $10,321 per Month
- Operator: Verdun Oil & Gas LLC
Bids are due at 1:45 p.m. CT Oct. 6. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
A study predicts massive industry consolidation and persisting bottlenecks in the Permian Basin.
The project, engaged in a court fight, would double capacity of the pipeline.
The pipeline system is a key transporter of Canadian crude from northern Alberta to refineries in the U.S. Midwest.