The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by MRF for the sale of South Texas producing mineral and royalty interests in an eight well package located in DeWitt County, Texas, operated by Devon Energy Corp.
- 1.37425% Royalty Interest in Eight Horizontal Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $150,152 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 3,610 barrels per day of Oil and 30.231 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Operator: Devon Energy Corp.
- Offset Activity:
- Seven Offset Rigs
- 312 Offset Permits (278 Eagle Ford Permits)
- 793 (761 Horizontal) Offset Producers
Bids are due by 2:50 p.m. CST Jan. 23. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Changes would include reducing the amount of time an operator may get an administrative exception to flare natural gas.
Check out the latest oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world featured in the August issue of E&P including Equinor’s discovery of a potentially large oil reservoir offshore Canada’s Flemish Pass plus an Alaska wildcat on the North Slope reported by 88 Energy.
Estimated volumes at the Dugong discovery are 40 to 120 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe), the company said.