The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Three Crown Petroleum LLC retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a Powder River Basin producing mineral package in Johnson County, Wyo.
- 9,497 gross (8,637 net) acres
- $156,000 average annual net royalty cash flow (last three years)
- $528,000 average annual lease bonus (last three years)
- 4,103 net acres leased to ATX Energy Partners ($2 million bonus due to extend)
- 2,773 net acres HBP leased to EOG Resources Inc.
- 1,760 net acres open
- EOG recently purchased directly offset open leasehold surrounding Hummingbird region
- Offset horizontal drilling activity in the Mowry, Niobrara and Shannon reservoirs
Bids are due Feb. 27. An electronic data room is available.