The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
ZRC Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Powder River Basin opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 16.
The offer comprises of non-producing leasehold located in Campbell County, Wyo.
- 6,489.0503 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 79% to 80% Net Revenue Interest)
- All Depths - 4,366.7766 Net Acres
- Deep Rights Only - 2,122.2737 Net Acres
- 50 Fee Leases | One State Lease
- 26 Active Offset Permits
- Five Active | Two Drilled | 19 Permitted
- Eight Proposed Wells
- 608 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Ballard Petroleum Holdings LLC, Carbon Creek Energy LLC, Sheridan Production Co. LLC, Valkyrie Operating LLC and Vanguard Operating LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 16. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
On the East Coast, U.S. crude oil stockpiles fell to the lowest level since October 2014, the EIA said.
The U.S. has become the world's largest oil producer, boosted by output from shale formations, with production of nearly 11 million barrels in 2018, which broke the country's annual record set in 1970.
Exxon Mobil has given final approval to an expansion that would nearly double the size of its Beaumont, Texas, refinery, said Reuters citing undisclosed sources.