The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
American Standard Energy Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of Permian Basin assets in Reeves County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Dec. 5.
The offering includes HBP leasehold acres plus 100% gross working interest with operations and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
- 661.00 Gross/Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Seven Offset Rigs
- 255 Active Offset Permits
- 102 Active | 16 Completed | 85 Drilled/Drilling | 52 Permitted
- 708 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc., Diamondback Energy Inc., EOG Resources Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corp. and Shell Western E&P
- Potential 100.00% Working Interest / 82.00% - 77.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing State #1 Well:
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 35,000 cubic feet per day
Bids are due by 4 p.m. Dec. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Clearly Petroleum retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its operated, conventional oil properties across three packages: Permian Basin, North Texas and South Texas/Gulf Coast.
Enbridge sold a natural gas pipeline transportation and gathering system in the southeastern U.S., according to Black Bear Transmission, which said it had acquired the assets for an undisclosed amount.
Capstone Natural Resources II retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its operated Central Basin Platform properties in Ector and Upton counties, Texas, within the Permian Basin.