The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
OneMap Mineral Partners No 1 LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin across West Texas through an offering closing July 12.
The offering is comprised of four packages including assets in Glasscock, Howard, Loving, Martin, Midland, Pecos, Reagan, Reeves, Upton, Ward and Winkler counties, Texas.
OneMap Mineral Partners prefers offers on the entire asset base but will entertain offers by package or individual tracts, according to RedOaks, the company's exclusive adviser.
- Package One – Delaware Basin
- 124 Net Royalty Acres: Loving, Reeves, Ward and Winkler Counties, Texas
- 25 horizontal producers
- Two Drilled but Uncompleted Wells (DUCs) | One Permit
- Key Operators: XTO Energy Inc., Cimarex Energy Co., Matador Resources Co. and Noble Energy Inc.
- Package Two – Midland Basin
- 772 Net Royalty Acres: Glasscock, Howard, Martin, Midland, Reagan and Upton Counties, Texas
- 62 horizontal producers
- 17 DUCs | 16 Permits
- Key Operators: Diamondback Energy Inc., SM Energy Inc., Parsley Energy Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources Co., Endeavor Energy Resources LP, Laredo Petroleum Inc. and Hunt Oil Co.
- Package Three – Pecos County
- 1,654 Net Royalty Acres
- Operators: XTO Energy and Diamondback Energy
- Five DUCs | Nine Permits
- Package Four – Cash Flow
- 1,108 Net Royalty Acres
- 13 counties across Permian Basin
- Last 12-Months cash flow: $8,608 per month
Upon closing, the partnership plans to enter into 10-year term transportation and terminaling agreements with subsidiaries of Valero.