The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
OneMap Mineral Partners No 1 LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin across West Texas through an offering closing July 12.
The offering is comprised of four packages including assets in Glasscock, Howard, Loving, Martin, Midland, Pecos, Reagan, Reeves, Upton, Ward and Winkler counties, Texas.
OneMap Mineral Partners prefers offers on the entire asset base but will entertain offers by package or individual tracts, according to RedOaks, the company's exclusive adviser.
- Package One – Delaware Basin
- 124 Net Royalty Acres: Loving, Reeves, Ward and Winkler Counties, Texas
- 25 horizontal producers
- Two Drilled but Uncompleted Wells (DUCs) | One Permit
- Key Operators: XTO Energy Inc., Cimarex Energy Co., Matador Resources Co. and Noble Energy Inc.
- Package Two – Midland Basin
- 772 Net Royalty Acres: Glasscock, Howard, Martin, Midland, Reagan and Upton Counties, Texas
- 62 horizontal producers
- 17 DUCs | 16 Permits
- Key Operators: Diamondback Energy Inc., SM Energy Inc., Parsley Energy Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources Co., Endeavor Energy Resources LP, Laredo Petroleum Inc. and Hunt Oil Co.
- Package Three – Pecos County
- 1,654 Net Royalty Acres
- Operators: XTO Energy and Diamondback Energy
- Five DUCs | Nine Permits
- Package Four – Cash Flow
- 1,108 Net Royalty Acres
- 13 counties across Permian Basin
- Last 12-Months cash flow: $8,608 per month
An affiliate of QEP Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of western Wyoming properties in Lincoln and Sublette counties through an auction closing July 24.
EnergyNet was retained for the sale of operated East Texas assets, including potential horizontal Cotton Valley development, through a sealed-bid offering closing July 31.
The Morrison Estate retained Meagher for the sale of multi-state override and mineral interests including in the Delaware and Powder River Basins through an offering closing July 25.