The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lode Holdings LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral package located in Gaines County, Texas.
- 4,481 gross (202 net) acres in Gaines County, Texas
- 56.52 net acres lease or HBP
- Leased acreage by Comstock Resources Inc. and Sabinal Energy LLC
- $750/ net mineral acre three-year lease bonus received in 2018
- 73 offset horizontal San Andres wells brought on since January 2018
- Recent offset drilling activity by Ring Energy Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corp., Lime Rock Resources, Texland Petroleum LP
- 677,000 PV-10 value per San Andres well type curve at 17.5% royalty interest
Bids are due by April 2. An electronic data room is available.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-06-23 - Crédit Agricole said it expected emissions linked to its loans to the oil and gas sector to fall 30% by 2030, while those connected with lending to the autos sector would fall by half.
2022-06-23 - A consortium plans to spend billions on solar modules and says more action is needed following the Biden administration’s decision to pause tariffs on solar panels from four counties.
2022-06-23 - The Brookfield Global Transition Fund will target investments tied to reducing greenhouse-gas emissions and energy consumption, the company said.
2022-06-29 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Shidan Gouran, chairman of BlueSphere Carbon, discusses the emerging role of carbon offsets and credits, and how companies are applying the toward their net-zero ambitions.