The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lode Holdings LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral package located in Gaines County, Texas.
- 4,481 gross (202 net) acres in Gaines County, Texas
- 56.52 net acres lease or HBP
- Leased acreage by Comstock Resources Inc. and Sabinal Energy LLC
- $750/ net mineral acre three-year lease bonus received in 2018
- 73 offset horizontal San Andres wells brought on since January 2018
- Recent offset drilling activity by Ring Energy Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corp., Lime Rock Resources, Texland Petroleum LP
- 677,000 PV-10 value per San Andres well type curve at 17.5% royalty interest
Bids are due by April 2. An electronic data room is available.
2022-05-18 - Chevron New Energies will launch a carbon capture storage project at its operations in San Joaquin Valley, Calif. that will reduce carbon intensity through underground CO2 storage.
2022-05-18 - Megan Pearl, director of technology at Locus Bio-Energy Solutions, discussed how the company’s naturally produced biosurfuctants are helping operators increase production while meeting climate goals.
2022-05-07 - Companies must understand their vulnerabilities and the potential damage a successful cyber attack could wreak.
2022-04-28 - Haynesville operator Rockcliff Energy II is partnering with ESG scoring company Project Canary to continue the deployment of continuous emissions monitoring sensors in its operations.
2022-05-10 - Successful ESG strategy often depends on how effectively an operator can monitor its methane emissions and put the real-time data to good use.