The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lode Holdings LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral package located in Gaines County, Texas.
- 4,481 gross (202 net) acres in Gaines County, Texas
- 56.52 net acres lease or HBP
- Leased acreage by Comstock Resources Inc. and Sabinal Energy LLC
- $750/ net mineral acre three-year lease bonus received in 2018
- 73 offset horizontal San Andres wells brought on since January 2018
- Recent offset drilling activity by Ring Energy Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corp., Lime Rock Resources, Texland Petroleum LP
- 677,000 PV-10 value per San Andres well type curve at 17.5% royalty interest
Bids are due by April 2. An electronic data room is available.
2022-07-21 - A Houston-based company is gearing up for a field trial in the Permian Basin to prove technology that aims to produce hydrogen biologically found in the oil reservoirs.
2022-07-14 - Finding itself short oil and gas in the midst of soaring global prices, the U.K. is looking again at its shale—and this time, no matter how often protesters glue themselves to public buildings.
2022-09-08 - Inpex Corp., a Japanese energy company, controls 65% of the Abadi LNG project from which Shell wants to divest.
2022-08-26 - In August, the combined oil and gas count in the U.S. was down two rigs after rising for a record 24 months in a row, according to Baker Hughes in its closely followed report.
2022-08-02 - DeNovo Energy is using technologies from natural user interface to asset integrity management to continuous monitor operations at two platforms offshore Trinidad and Tobago.