The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Platform Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold in New Mexico's Eddy and Lea counties through two, separate sealed-bid offerings, both closing Feb. 26.
Lot 65082—Eddy County:
- 480.00 Gross/Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 320.00 Net Federal Leasehold Acres | 160.00 Net State Leasehold Acres
- One Offset Rig
- 32 Offset Permits
- One Active | 14 Drilling/DUC | 17 Permitted
- 237 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Chevron USA Inc., EOG Resources Inc., OXY USA Inc. and XTO Permian Operating LLC
Lot 65083—Lea County:
- 396.68 Gross/Net Non-Producing Federal Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases delivering 87.50% Net Revenue Interests
- 27 Offset Rigs
- 1,339 Offset Permits
- 383 Active | 51 Completed | 37 Drilled | 242 Drilling/DUC | 626 Permitted
- 6,246 Active Offset Producers
- 1,052 Bone Spring | 929 Devonian | 399 Drinkard | 207 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators include Apache Corp., Blackbeard Operating LLC, Breitburn Operating LP, Chevron USA Inc. and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Feb. 26. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Analysts consider the potential sale of SM Energy’s Eagle Ford Shale asset a positive as it would complete the company’s transformation into a Permian Basin pure-play.
Effective April 1, Robert J. Anderson will be appointed CEO of Earthstone Energy with Frank A. Lodzinski set to become executive chairman.
The Alta Mesa transaction represents the sixth acquisition by partnerships between Tom Ward-led Mach Resources and private equity firm Bayou City Energy Management.