The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Platform Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold in New Mexico's Eddy and Lea counties through two, separate sealed-bid offerings, both closing Feb. 26.
Lot 65082—Eddy County:
- 480.00 Gross/Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 320.00 Net Federal Leasehold Acres | 160.00 Net State Leasehold Acres
- One Offset Rig
- 32 Offset Permits
- One Active | 14 Drilling/DUC | 17 Permitted
- 237 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Chevron USA Inc., EOG Resources Inc., OXY USA Inc. and XTO Permian Operating LLC
Lot 65083—Lea County:
- 396.68 Gross/Net Non-Producing Federal Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases delivering 87.50% Net Revenue Interests
- 27 Offset Rigs
- 1,339 Offset Permits
- 383 Active | 51 Completed | 37 Drilled | 242 Drilling/DUC | 626 Permitted
- 6,246 Active Offset Producers
- 1,052 Bone Spring | 929 Devonian | 399 Drinkard | 207 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators include Apache Corp., Blackbeard Operating LLC, Breitburn Operating LP, Chevron USA Inc. and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Feb. 26. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Russia came in as China's largest crude oil supplier in December, cementing the top spot for all of 2018 for a third year in a row ahead of rival Saudi Arabia, customs data showed on Jan. 25.
Shell had invested about $900 million in Khazar, a unit of Kazakh state energy firm KazMunayGaz said in a statement.
Output has risen after a successful completion of maintenance on the oil field in May.