The following information is provided by BMO Capital Markets Corp. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BMO Capital Markets. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PayRock Energy LLC is offering for sale its South Texas Eagle Ford assets, according to BMO Capital Markets which has been retained as exclusive financial adviser to PayRock.
- Opportunity to acquire economic, highly contiguous, and de-risked acreage position in the Eagle Ford
- 11,212 gross / net largely undeveloped acres located in La Salle, McMullen and Dimmit counties, Texas
- 100% operated with 100% working interest
- Highly economic locations with average greater than 8,500 ft lateral length and robust EURs of greater than 100 barrels of oil equivalent per ft
- Executable optimized development plan on 660-ft well spacing supports 63 gross drilling locations in the Lower Eagle Ford
- Volatile oil window provides good liquids content with favorable pressure and gas volumes to sustain solution gas drive
- June 2019 net production of 2,371 barrels of oil equivalent per day (74% liquids) from four gross wells
- Offset activity by top tier operators including EOG Resources Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corp., XTO Energy Inc., Sundance Energy Australia Ltd., EP Energy Corp. and Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc.
- Significant upside potential from Upper Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk
- EOR pilots being delineated near PayRock's acreage position
- Favorable marketing contracts and no minimum volume commitments or acreage dedications
The virtual data room will be available by mid-September. Contact Chelsea Neville at email@example.com or 713-546-9703 for information.
In this special section, E&P highlights the latest technologies from more than 30 companies, showcasing how these tools are used for developing shale resources and how companies will benefit from the application of these advanced tools on their operations.
The U.S. oil and gas rig count fell by two to an all-time low of 263 in the week to July 2, according to data from Baker Hughes Co.
Powder River Basin Niobrara Shale well completed by EOG Resources in Wyoming’s Converse County plus LLOG Exploration’s results from a U.S. Gulf of Mexico discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.