The following information is provided by BMO Capital Markets Corp. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BMO Capital Markets. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PayRock Energy LLC is offering for sale its South Texas Eagle Ford assets, according to BMO Capital Markets which has been retained as exclusive financial adviser to PayRock.
- Opportunity to acquire economic, highly contiguous, and de-risked acreage position in the Eagle Ford
- 11,212 gross / net largely undeveloped acres located in La Salle, McMullen and Dimmit counties, Texas
- 100% operated with 100% working interest
- Highly economic locations with average greater than 8,500 ft lateral length and robust EURs of greater than 100 barrels of oil equivalent per ft
- Executable optimized development plan on 660-ft well spacing supports 63 gross drilling locations in the Lower Eagle Ford
- Volatile oil window provides good liquids content with favorable pressure and gas volumes to sustain solution gas drive
- June 2019 net production of 2,371 barrels of oil equivalent per day (74% liquids) from four gross wells
- Offset activity by top tier operators including EOG Resources Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corp., XTO Energy Inc., Sundance Energy Australia Ltd., EP Energy Corp. and Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc.
- Significant upside potential from Upper Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk
- EOR pilots being delineated near PayRock's acreage position
- Favorable marketing contracts and no minimum volume commitments or acreage dedications
The virtual data room will be available by mid-September. Contact Chelsea Neville at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-546-9703 for information.
Cold Bore Technology Inc., a leader in fracking completion optimization technology that secured its second round of funding by Rice Investment Group back in 2018, said Jan. 22 that one of the largest oil producers in North Dakota’s Bakken Formation has integrated the company’s proprietary SmartPAD technology.
DCP Midstream LP and Windrock Inc., a subsidiary of Apergy Corp., have agreed on Jan. 21 to jointly develop a first of its kind set of digital solutions that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and industry expertise to increase asset reliability, enhance safety, and improve efficiency.
Gardner Denver Petroleum & Industrial Pumps, the leading total solutions provider for the drilling, well servicing and frac pumps market, said on Jan. 14 it has entered into a six-month field trial of its new Thunder 5000 HP Quintuplex pump, at STEP Energy Services’ in Alberta, Canada.