The following information is provided by BMO Capital Markets Corp. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BMO Capital Markets. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PayRock Energy LLC is offering for sale its South Texas Eagle Ford assets, according to BMO Capital Markets which has been retained as exclusive financial adviser to PayRock.
- Opportunity to acquire economic, highly contiguous, and de-risked acreage position in the Eagle Ford
- 11,212 gross / net largely undeveloped acres located in La Salle, McMullen and Dimmit counties, Texas
- 100% operated with 100% working interest
- Highly economic locations with average greater than 8,500 ft lateral length and robust EURs of greater than 100 barrels of oil equivalent per ft
- Executable optimized development plan on 660-ft well spacing supports 63 gross drilling locations in the Lower Eagle Ford
- Volatile oil window provides good liquids content with favorable pressure and gas volumes to sustain solution gas drive
- June 2019 net production of 2,371 barrels of oil equivalent per day (74% liquids) from four gross wells
- Offset activity by top tier operators including EOG Resources Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corp., XTO Energy Inc., Sundance Energy Australia Ltd., EP Energy Corp. and Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc.
- Significant upside potential from Upper Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk
- EOR pilots being delineated near PayRock's acreage position
- Favorable marketing contracts and no minimum volume commitments or acreage dedications
The virtual data room will be available by mid-September. Contact Chelsea Neville at email@example.com or 713-546-9703 for information.
2023-09-26 - In this Hart Energy LIVE Exclusive interview, Joe Bob Edwards, the managing director of White Deer Energy, compares today’s investments in ESG to when investors “threw capital” into the shale revolution and investor returns “really suffered.”
2023-09-27 - Admiral William McRaven, the former chancellor of the University of Texas System, discusses University of Texas' lands in West Texas, their environmental impact and their influence in keeping Europe supplied with energy in this Hart Energy LIVE Exclusive.
2023-08-24 - The deal with private equity EnCap Energy Transition Fund I and its partners comes as Engie aims to increase its battery capacity to 10 gigawatts.
2023-07-14 - Hart Energy’s annual ESG Awards are here, highlighting the findings of data analysis firm Clear Rating and recognizing companies' efforts in sustainable operation, local community engagement and positive workplace culture.
2023-08-09 - The energy industry is a major contributor to greenhouse-gas emissions, and failure to decarbonize will result in significant economic, social and environmental costs.