The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panther Energy Co. III LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Louisiana Austin Chalk asset package through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 6.
The offering includes certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in Louisiana's Beauregard and Vernon parishes.
- 56,595.29 gross (49,870.06 net) fee non-producing leasehold acres
- All oil and gas leases deliver an net revenue interest of 80%-100%
- Three offset permits
- One active, one drilled but uncompleted well, one permit
- 51 active offset producers
- 21 Gulf Coast Central, 30 Gulf Coast East
- Select area operators include Prime Rock Resources LLC, Marathon Oil Corp., RKI Energy Resources LLC and Equinor ASA
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Aug. 6. The sale is expected to have an effective date of July 1.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ethan D. House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.