The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Stack and Scoop leasing opportunities in Oklahoma.
The sale includes assets in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, McClain and Stephens counties, Okla.
- 201 tracts
- About 2,240 net mineral acres
- Significant leasing activity in and around assets
- 76 active rigs across 12 counties
- Reputable operators actively drilling
- Scoop and Stack plays are among the top producing oil plays in the U.S.
- Offers will be evaluated on a tract-by-tract basis
Windsor Energy and Gulfport retained Eagle River for the sale of ORRI in the core of the Williston Basin across Montana and North Dakota through an offering closing Aug. 14.
PT Petroleum and affiliated companies retained Wells Fargo Securities for the sale of certain upstream oil and gas assets within the Permian in the Southern Midland Basin.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Encana’s sale of Newfield Arkoma assets plus the roughly $1.3 billion sale of Appalachia assets by TC Energy.