The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Stack and Scoop leasing opportunities in Oklahoma.
The sale includes assets in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, McClain and Stephens counties, Okla.
- 201 tracts
- About 2,240 net mineral acres
- Significant leasing activity in and around assets
- 76 active rigs across 12 counties
- Reputable operators actively drilling
- Scoop and Stack plays are among the top producing oil plays in the U.S.
- Offers will be evaluated on a tract-by-tract basis
TechnipFMC has been awarded a significant contract by PetroVietnam Gas on Oct. 15 for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of the Nam Con Son 2 Phase 2 pipeline across Nam Con Son basin and Cuu Long basin in Vietnam.
Delivering the digital technology that its people need to exploit the oil and gas resources will be key to a successful future for French oil giant Total.
New study reveals technological innovations can slash upstream budgets.