The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of leasing opportunities in the Scoop and Stack plays in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma counties assets are located in include Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, Major, McClain, Stephens, Woodward and Woods.
- 203 tracts
- About 2,469 net mineral acres (Depth limitations shown on lease schedule in Data Package)
- Significant leasing activity in and around assets
- 66 active rigs across 13 counties
- Reputable operators actively drilling
- Scoop and Stack plays are among the top producing oil plays in the U.S.
- Offers will be evaluated on a tract-by-tract basis
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a nonop position in EnerVest’s Nora Field natural gas assets in Virginia and West Virginia plus pipeline interest in Oklahoma gathering systems.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Oliver Brown Oil to market a commercial saltwater disposal package within the Permian Basin in Winkler County, Texas.
Mainline Midstream retained EnergyNet for the sale of about 1,100 miles of pipeline interest located in various Oklahoma counties through an auction ending June 17.