The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of leasing opportunities in the Scoop and Stack plays in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma counties assets are located in include Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, Major, McClain, Stephens, Woodward and Woods.
- 203 tracts
- About 2,469 net mineral acres (Depth limitations shown on lease schedule in Data Package)
- Significant leasing activity in and around assets
- 66 active rigs across 13 counties
- Reputable operators actively drilling
- Scoop and Stack plays are among the top producing oil plays in the U.S.
- Offers will be evaluated on a tract-by-tract basis
2023-10-24 - Following Exxon Mobil’s nearly $60 billion deal to buy Pioneer Natural Resources, pipeline companies await consolidation and potential production boosts.
2023-11-07 - U.S. pipeline operator Kinder Morgan said on Nov. 7 it would acquire NextEra Energy Partners' gas pipelines in South Texas for $1.82 billion.
2023-11-08 - Kinder Morgan’s $1.8 billion purchase of NextEra Energy Partner’s South Texas pipeline assets will help the pipeline company keep pace with an expanding natural gas market along the Gulf Coast.
2023-11-14 - Pipeline company M&A continues as Lower 48 production soars while midstream companies also hiked dividends despite weak commodity prices.