The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of leasing opportunities in the Scoop and Stack plays in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma counties assets are located in include Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, Major, McClain, Stephens, Woodward and Woods.
- 203 tracts
- About 2,469 net mineral acres (Depth limitations shown on lease schedule in Data Package)
- Significant leasing activity in and around assets
- 66 active rigs across 13 counties
- Reputable operators actively drilling
- Scoop and Stack plays are among the top producing oil plays in the U.S.
- Offers will be evaluated on a tract-by-tract basis
The acquisition of Jagged Peak will more than double Parsley Energy’s position in the Delaware Basin, where the companies expect to generate G&A savings of about $25 million within the first year.
Occidental Petroleum got closer this week to completing its divestiture goal with the $650 million sale of its remaining stake in Plains All American, but some analysts are saying it’s not enough.
Apache, one of the largest operators in the Permian Basin, is looking to narrow its footprint in the basin through a full exit from the Eastern Shelf.