The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Impetro Resources LLC retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of an operated working interest package in Colorado's Washington, Morgan, Elbert and Logan counties. The offering includes interest in 83 wells plus leasehold acreage in the Denver-Julesburg Basin. Impetro is a subsidiary of Lilis Energy Inc., according to a filing with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Operated working interest in 73 producing wells, seven injection wells and three shut-in wells
- 98.6% working interest / 80.9% net revenue interest
- 11,491 gross (11,330 net) acres
- Currently operated by Impetro, operator willing to contract operate the field upon divestiture
- 294 gross (236 net) barrel per day average oil production
- Flat decline profile due to water drive reservoir
- $152,000 per month average net cash flow (excluding worker expense)
- $11 million proved developed producing PV-10 value
Bids are due April 16. An electronic data room is available.
2023-09-29 - The fate of Venezuela’s U.S. refining arm Citgo Petroleum is closer to reaching a theatrical climax as a court ordered sale date approaches.
2023-09-26 - A U.S. appellate court has ordered that a Gulf of Mexico oil and gas lease sale must take place no later than Nov. 8.
2023-09-26 - As Chinese and Venezuelan relations grow closer, the U.S. scrambles to salvage its failed sanctions strategy against President Nicolás Maduro.
2023-09-22 - Russian wholesale gasoline Ai-92 grade prices fell by 9.7% to $582 per metric ton on Sept. 22 following a government ban on fuel exports.