The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Future Acquisition North Dakota LLC and Future Gathering North Dakota LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated assets in the Williston Basin in North Dakota's Divide County.
- About 17,500 gross (11,000 net) acres in Divide County, N.D.
- Operational control: 80% Working Interest | 65% Net Revenue Interest
- Current net production: 330 boe/d (87% Liquids)
- Last 12 months average cash flow: $258,000 per month
- Company operated saltwater disposal system supports production growth and receives third-party revenue
- Upside potential:
- Existing DSUs set-up for two-mile laterals
- Refrac candidates building on recent 2019 successes
- Updated completion designs resulting in new drills outperforming legacy producers
Bids are due Nov. 5. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 214-420-2327 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Halliburton still beat analyst estimates earning 11 cents a share versus expectations of 8 cents per share.
Concho Resources’ chairman and CEO, Tim Leach, is set to join ConocoPhillips’ board of directors and executive leadership team as executive vice president and president of Lower 48.
Optimism for the dry gas sector is bubbling up like methane in a Pennsylvania spring.